Currently we are looking for CWB welders for various project throughout Alberta. Please note this job posting will be used to fill future vacancies.
Who we Are - We are an Alberta based, family-owned industrial contractor with over 25 years of successful industrial construction experience. We are a world-class leader in industrial fabrication, construction and maintenance and have built our company and reputation on ensuring visibility, value and accountability are always in the forefront. We are rapidly growing and are always seeking qualified and talented individuals to join our team and grow with us.
What We Offer:
- Competitive Industry Compensation
- Employee Benefit Program including medical and dental coverage
- Employee Assistance Program
- Training and Advancement Opportunities
- Contract and Temporary Employment Opportunities
- Read and interpret blueprints and other written instructions.
- Perform SMAW, TIG and other types of weld process.
- Effectively utilizing Preheat temperature as stamped on drawing.
- Field installs welds, including position Welds, Confined environment etc.
- Monitor the fitting, burning & welding processes to avoid overheating parts, components, shrinking, distortion & expansion of materials.
- De-bur and grind metal as necessary to achieve proper surface texture.
- Select proper fillers material for the application based on project instructions.
- Organize and keep work area & equipment clean & functional.
- Inspect all finished parts to ensure compliance with all regulations, adjust and repair as needed.
- Successfully complete a pre-access drug and alcohol testing.
- Valid welding tickets CWB-SMAW all position, CWB-FCAW/MCAW-all position.
- Experience in building skids is required.
- Valid Alberta Welder Journeyman or Red Seal Certification.
- CWB Tickets.
- CSTS-09 or CSTS-20 / WHMIS 2015.
- Invested in a safety-oriented work environment.
- Relevant Experience: Welder, welding, b pressure welder, welder apprentice, journeyman welder, welding apprentice, apprentice welder, welders, CWB, CWB welder.
For shortlisted candidate's, you will be asked for the following as a clause of employment:
This position has been identified as a safety sensitive position and will require completion of a drug and alcohol testing.
We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or any other identifying characteristic are encouraged to apply.