Phoenix Industrial provides services in Construction, Fabrication, Maintenance and Modularization. Built upon our values of visibility, value and accountability, we are proud of our growth and to support our continued growth, we are constantly seeking new, qualified talent to join our team. We are the leading fully integrated, single source contractor for all of our clients construction needs. From project planning to turnover and maintenance, we are able to deliver maximum value to clients every step of the way through proven processes and efficient management practices.
- Supervise and direct the Quality Control Division, Document Control and Turnover for the project.
- Ensure client expectations for contract deliverables are met in the highest standard.
- Provide direction and advice to Project Management in coordinating contractual requirements regarding quality control and testing procedures.
- Plan and manage all QA/QC activities for the project.
- Be responsive to ownership through Project Management and QA/QC Corporate Manager.
- Witness welder testing and hydro testing.
- Confirm materials are received and handled according to the requirements of the Corporate QC manual.
- Supervise and direct service providers such as NDE & PWHT contractors, as well as being key contact with client at job site.
- Responsible for timely execution of QC activities and compilation of turnover packages.
- Supports and implements corrective action reports with NCR, CAR and PAR process and involvement in rework of reporting system.
- Perform in-process inspection and maintain NDE/Weld log.
- Perform other duties which may be assigned.
- Minimum CWB Level II Welding Inspector Certificate with Supervisory designation is required.
- Minimum five (5) years of proven experience in Quality Control in the oil and gas construction industry..
- Technical training and knowledge of modern construction practices, techniques, equipment, construction terms, turnover and document control.
- CWB Level III would be an asset.
- Journeyman ticket in Steamfitter-Pipefitter, Ironworker or Welding is an asset.
- Experience with MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, and Access) and be able to handle working with multiple programs.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Ability to multi-task, with experience responding to changing deadlines/priorities.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and customer service skills, with the ability to communicate in a professional manner
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Dedicated team player.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality.
- CSTS-09 and other safety tickets as required
- Pre-access testing is required.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No third party agencies or staffing services will be considered at this time