Phoenix Industrial provides services in Construction, Fabrication, Maintenance and Modularization. Built upon our values of visibility, value and accountability, we are proud of our growth and to support our continued growth, we are constantly seeking new qualified talent to join our team. From project planning to turnover and maintenance, we are able to deliver maximum value to clients every step of the way through proven processes, efficient management practices and cost effective execution. We are proud of our track record of successfully executing projects safely, on time, and on budget by being a leader in our industry in respect to project, safety and quality management.
Phoenix Industrial is looking for hard working individuals with a passion for construction that aren’t afraid to get their hands dirty! We are currently looking for Project Managers with a background in Civil and Earthworks Construction for multiple projects.
- Plan, control and manage construction projects from planning to project execution, ensuring success through continued and future relationships with clients
- Ensure budgetary constraints and project timelines are met or exceeded, and profitability.
- Prepare and submit budget estimations
- Ensure the utilization and compliance of corporate policies and procedures to establish project goals and objectives
- Ensuring the business need is valid and correctly prioritized; Keeps project aligned with organizations strategy and portfolio direction
- Ensuring the project remains a viable business proposition
- Ensure the project is properly launched
- Act as liaison between the client and company ownership
- Respond to Corporate departments, including but not limited to, Safety, Finance, Quality Control, Human Resources and Ownership
- Monitor site safety to ensure that all personnel are complying with established safety standards at all times.
- Securing project resources
- Ensuring the budget is on time, budget and scope
- Approving key project deliverables
- Determine manpower requirements and produce manpower forecasts
- Control labour, material and equipment costs; Recommends opportunities to optimize costs and benefits
- Communicates business issues and providing feedback on status reports and ensuring they reach the necessary stakeholders
- Resolving issues, conflicts and removing obstacles to progress
- Effectively communicate all issues and concerns to the relevant stakeholder groups
- Act as a mentor and role model at all times through exemplary professional conduct
- Manage all Phoenix personnel including employees, subcontractors and third party subcontractors
- Lead by example by demonstrating the importance of fostering a safety culture
- 3 - 5 years of previous Project Management experience in Civil and Earth works experience in Industrial construction or Oil & Gas.
- Must be a self-starter, highly motivated with the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to identify and resolve any problems that may arise.
- Strong experience in Leadership, safety, negotiations, planning, and contract administration
- Must be willing to submit to a pre-employment drug & alcohol test
Thank you to all those who apply, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted