St. Joe’s is hiring full time and part time Registered Healthcare Professionals
What positions are available?
- Registered Nurses
- Registered Practical Nurses
- Pharmacy Technicians
- Laboratory Technologists
- Diagnostic Imaging Technologists
- Recreation Therapists
Interested in applying? Here are your next steps:
- Submit an online application today. Qualified candidates will be contacted for a 15-minute phone interview with a member of the recruitment team. After pre-screening interviews, successful candidates will be selected for interview by hiring managers from the relevant programs.
You would be a great candidate if you:
- Have a current BCLS certification
- Registered or eligible to be registered with your professional College/Association
- Have a demonstrated interest in ongoing education, an orientation to continuous learning, and continuous quality improvement in healthcare practices
- Are organized and flexible to adapt to rapidly changing environments
- Thrive as a valued team player and contributor
- Are professional and courteous
- You communicate effectively with patients, their families, and all members of the health care team
- Are available to work all shifts to support the unit – these roles work days, nights, weekends, and holidays
Candidates of all experience levels, including soon-to-be graduates, are encouraged to apply!
Why St. Joe’s?
We are one of Canada's leading academic hospitals and largest healthcare organizations known locally and globally for our committed and compassionate delivery of quality patient care. St. Joseph's Healthcare Hamilton is proud to provide exciting and rewarding career opportunities. Our people are the heart of our organization. At St. Joe's our determination to attract and retain the best and the brightest talent is reflected in our investment in the people who work here. Patient and staff safety, professional growth, leadership development, and Equity, Diversity and Inclusion are top priorities.