Canlan Ice Sports is currently looking for a HEALTH & SAFETY AMBASSADOR
The purpose of this role is to minimize the health risk of COVID - 19 to customers, employees, and visitors of Canlan facilities by reducing exposure to the virus through adherence to strict protocols and physical barriers based on the information available to Canlan’s management at the time it was approved.
- Will manage traffic into, out of and in each Zone (viewing zones, ice level zones) , ensuring athletes /coaches/spectators maintain physical distancing.
- They will communicate by radio to the Zone Control Attendant when the zone has been freed-up and disinfected; in order to let the next group enter the zone.
- They will guide traffic in the Zone to the change rooms and get the athletes from their rooms to the ice and vice versa.
- They enforce the physical distancing rules and the other facility rules (no spitting, water bottles filled, wear mask, face shield, etc.)
- May be required to provide 1 st Aid in the event of an incident.
- May be required to carry-out disinfection duties such as cleaning door handles, benches, and other high-touch points
If you are interested in this role and would like to become part of the Canlan team please apply through our online portal.