Why Work at Seaspan?
Be part of the winning team. Seaspan is looking for talented employees to apply for rewarding work in the marine transportation and shipbuilding industry in Metro Vancouver and on Vancouver Island – to fill jobs in our operations, ashore, management, service and at-sea teams.
Whether you’re a shipbuilder, tradesperson, project manager, planner, scheduler, engineer, or are a safety, IT or finance professional, you’ll find a fulfilling career at our amazing locations. All Seaspan employees are entitled to:
- Compensation and benefits that provide an excellent standard of living on Canada’s beautiful West Coast
- Training, mentorship and broad opportunities for advancement and skills development
- A progressive work environment that supports health, fitness, safety and diversity
- Support for families, including scholarships and summer job placements for your children
- Job security—with multiple operations, a wide range of satisfied clients and our $8 billion federal contract, we will be building ships for decades to come.
- A fitness membership for all full time employees
- A generous relocation package for eligible overseas hires, to ensure a smooth transition to Vancouver
Seaspan was awarded a coveted $8 billion federal contract to build seven new non-combat ships. We’ve been building ships in Vancouver since 1902, and now we’re sharing our passion with a new generation of shipbuilders
Search our positions by selecting a location below. To see all openings sorted by location select "Any". Each job description includes a link for applying and submitting your resume to us online. This is the fastest and most reliable way to be considered for any of our positions.